Monday 9 December 2013

Wreath gathering











Photos courtesy of Erika Raxworthy

What better way to spend a Sunday than gathering together with a bunch of ladies to enjoy a beautiful long lunch under the the trees at Centennial Park followed by some wreath making. Well that's how I spent my Sunday afternoon thanks to the wreath gathering organised by the lovely Emma Duckworth and Erika Raxworthy

The event was styled to perfection by these clever ladies with a table laden with cheeses, meat and salads and cups filled with sparkling wine. And don't get me started on the divine dessert table which was heaving with delicious cakes baked by Flour And Stone. It was such a treat to spend a couple of hours chatting, eating, creating and meeting like minded individuals. 

I am forever grateful for the lovely people I have met over the past few months since emerging from my fog of motherhood. These friendships (and Instagram) have opened up a whole new world of creative possibilities and I can't wait to see what 2014 brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment